Jun 2, 2012

Cards from Germany / ドイツ

I received 2 beautiful postcards from a girl in Germany via swap group!  This postcard shows the famous view of Danube, medieval bridge, beridgetower, salt store and St. Peter's Cathedral of the city called Regensburg in the south east of Germany.
When I saw this postcard, I was like "Wait a minute!  I've seen this view!!".  Well, I've never seen this view with my own eyes, but I knew I've seen  exactly the same view before.  And I found it in my travel guide book of Germany.  Here it is.  It's the same, right?? :D
My guide book says that Regensburg is a breathtaking city.  I agree.  It's so beautiful!!  And the stamp she put shows Regensburg, too!  What's exciting is that this stamp was issued for the friendship between Germany and Japan, so you can see Japanese written on the stamp!  So nice!!! :)
And this is the other postcard she sent me.  I LOVE this!  It shows the traditions and particularities of her state Bavaria.
I love the traditional costumes, food&beer, the moutains, flowers...so nice.  I wonder what the German written on the card says.  Could anyone tell me?

Those beautiful postcards make me want to visit Germany again...I wish I could just jump on the train and off to Germany! :D

ドイツから素敵なポストカードが2通届きました。どちらも同じ方から。一通目は彼女の住むレーゲンスブルクというドナウ河畔の美しい町のカード。これを見たとき「どこかでみたことあるぞ!」と思いドイツのガイドブックを見てみるとありました。ガイドブックの写真とまったく同じ構図!綺麗だわぁ。ガイドブックによると「ドナウ川を挟んで眺める景色は息をのむばかり」だそうです。またドイツに行くことがあれば、ぜひ訪れてみたい町のひとつです。

もう一枚は彼女の住むバイエルン州の民族衣装や伝統的なお祭りなどが紹介されているカードです。民族衣装が素敵です☆ビールと白ソーセージも美味しそう(^^)このまま飛行機に飛び乗ってドイツに行かれればいいのにな~。

↓いつもありがとうございます。押していただけると励みになります☆
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

9 comments:

  1. Can you go all the way on train? That is cool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. It was a typo! I meant "plane"! :D But I wish I could travel to Germany by train because I'm not a big fan of flying!

      Delete
    2. Bugger - I would have liked it too. :)

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful cards! The card says "Greetings from Bavaria".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're so beautiful and I love them! And thanks a lot for translating the words for me! :)

      Delete
  3. It's great to see a whole blog entry about the cards I sent you! ;) So happy you like them!!! :) And whenever you come to Germany feel free to tell me and I'll show you around in Regensburg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so beautiful! Once again, thank you SO much!! I love them!! Germany is one of my favorite coutries, and I'm sure I will visit there again someday (last time I traveled Nürnberg, Ulm, Würzburg, Augsburg and Munich, and I enjoyed so much!). Next time, I would love to visit your beautiful city! And the same goes to you; if you ever decide to come to Japan, please don't forget to let me know! I'll gradly show you around my country! Thanks for the beautiful cards again! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the first card, the view is beautiful :) it's nice to know that my country, Lithuania, is in good terms with Japan as well!

    ReplyDelete