Jun 8, 2012

Cute lettersets / 可愛い便箋

I stopped by at one of my favorite stationary shops on the way home and found these 2 lovely lettersets. :)  They come with 4 very unique letter sheets (I will explain this later), 4 transparent envelopes (is this English word correct to call such envelope??) and stickers. 
These are what come for rose one.
The back side of pink roses are yellow roses.
OK, this is how the letter sheet works.  You open the rose like this...
And you get a letter sheet like this one.
Back side of the letter sheet looks like this.
This one is gerbera, my favorite flower. :)
Back side of yellow gerbera is orange gerbera.
These lettersets are for short letter; one letter sheet with one envelope, so I might decorate the sheet and use it for a birthday card etc.  I will see. :)  By the way, I think I have to learn how to take good pictures!  I'm so bad! lol

近所の雑貨屋さんで見つけた可愛らしいレターセット。便箋4枚、封筒4枚、シール5枚のセットで420円でした。お花は薔薇とガーベラ。他にもあるのかしら?お花を開くと便箋になっています。ユニークで素敵ですね。普通の手紙に使うには便箋の枚数が少なすぎるので、多分中をデコって誕生日カードにしたりすると思います。それにしても、なんて写真を撮るのが下手なんだ、自分!

↓いつもありがとうございます。押していただけると励みになります☆
にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

12 comments:

  1. Oh, those are cute!! I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too! At first I thought it was a card. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these letter sets. They're so beautiful and what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've never seen any lettersets like these, so I was very excited! Can't wait to use them!! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are so cool! And yes, 'transparent' is the right word :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Since it's not 100% transparent, I wasn't sure. :D

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I wish I could find them here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time to see such lettersets, and I really like the idea! :) I love findning unique lettersets. They're fun! :D

      Delete
  5. They're lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..very very interesting letter-flower-set!! I was looking for transparent envelopes like these ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I bought these lettersets not knowing that they were lettersets. I thought they were cards. lol I love it in letterset better though. I love transparent envelopes a lot. :)

      Delete