Mar 18, 2014

Outgoing Mail/お手紙発送

I’ve been lazy and didn’t take pictures of my outgoing letters lately, but I’m starting it again now.  These letters are for my pals in Japan, Germany and Greece.  Last time it took more than a month for my letter to arrive in Greece.  I thought it went missing.  Hopefully it will be delivered sooner this time!
Flower stamps are always one of my favorites. :)  What’s your favorite?

Have a good day everyone! :)

最近送ったお手紙です。日本、ドイツ、ギリシャのペンパル達へ。前回ギリシャに送った時は、届くまでに1ヶ月以上かかり、もう行方不明決定かと思いました。今回は迷子にならず、早く届きますように。色々切手を貼ってみましたが、やっぱり花の切手が好きだなぁ。みなさんはどうですか?

↓いつもありがとうございます。押していただけると励みになります☆

4 comments:

  1. Are the flower stamps new? :)
    My Japanese postcard pal tends to use the newest stamps but I haven't yet seen those! :3 LOVE the flower stamps and the Hanami/Sakura stamps you have in Japan >3< Seriously, Japan has some of the prettiest stamps in the world! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I'm addicted to collecting stamps (to use), and these flower ones are older ones, I think. I usually buy older stamps that you can no longer buy at the post office at a stamp shop or stamp museum. :) Postcard pal is a nice idea, by the way.

      Delete
  2. Lovely stamps!! So beautiful and cute....I must admit that Japan is one of the countries that has the most beautiful stamps on this Earth.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I used to buy newly issued stamps, but lately I'm getting into older stamps. I think I like older stamps the better. :) Btw, I love Indian stamps. I love looking at your blog pictures of stamps. They are beautiful!!!

      Delete